Digital CPCF Roadshow
Wednesday, 2 October, 2019 7.30-9.30pm
Online (please register for link)
This is one of a series of roadshow events for community pharmacists, hosted by PSNC Chief Executive Simon Dukes and his team. But please note that this Roadshow will be run as an online event.
The events are being held to help community pharmacy contractors and anyone working in community pharmacies to understand the new five-year deal on the Community Pharmacy Contractual Framework (CPCF).
Members of PSNC’s Negotiating Team will explain the context of the deal and what it means for pharmacies, and there will be lots of opportunity to share views and ask questions of the team. The events are an opportunity to explore what the future holds for your pharmacy; to help prepare yourself and your team for that; and to hold PSNC to account for the decisions it has made.
This event will cover:
- Understanding the five-year deal and what it means for your pharmacy;
- Why PSNC agreed to the deal, with the chance to ask questions of the Negotiating Team;
- Preparations for the introduction of the new Community Pharmacist Consultation Service;
- The Pharmacy Quality Scheme;
- Understanding how pharmacies need to start preparing for the future; and
- The wider NHS context and your new local health and care structures.
Date: Wednesday 2nd October
Time: 7.30-9.30pm (the end section will be devoted to viewers’ questions)
Location: Online only
Although this event is free to attend, community pharmacists and their teams are asked to register in advance.
|Watch the Digital CPCF Roadshow on-demand|