LPC New Members Days
Wednesday, 4 December, 2019 10am-4pm
Various dates and locations
PSNC’s LPC Members Days are back by popular demand.
With new content and updates, these invaluable training days are suitable for both new LPC members and those who wish to refresh and update their current knowledge.
Hosted by Gordon Hockey (PSNC’s Director of Operations and Support) and Luvjit Kandula (PSNC’s Head of LPC Engagement and Collaboration), these days provide core training for those involved in the running and management of LPC operations, and include the following areas.
- LPC finance;
- Structures and ways of working;
- Leadership in difficult times; and
- Expectations on LPCs and LPC members.
- What a good LPC looks like;
- Resources for LPC members;
- Local services database; and
- Updates on the latest issues affecting contractors.
- The role and powers of the LPC;
- Governance; and
- NHS regulations.
- The current NHS landscape and CPCF;
- LPC engagement with PCNs; and
- Provider companies.
Where and when
16th October 2019 in London – The Wesley, 81-103 Euston St, Kings Cross, London, NW1 2EZ
22nd November in Coventry – Holiday Inn Coventry M6 Jct. 2, Hinckley Rd, Coventry, CV2 2HP
4th December 2019 in Wakefield – Cedar Court Hotel Wakefield, Denby Dale Rd, Calder Grove, Wakefield, WF4 3QZ
All events start at 10am and finish by 4.00pm (registration opens at 9.30am).
Subject to feedback, further dates will be added.
These events have now passed