LPC members days
Friday, 29 June, 2018 (multiple dates)
With a new format and updated content PSNC’s LPC members days are great way for new LPC members and officers to get a good understanding of a wide range of ‘need to know’ elements of LPC work; the training is also good for experienced members and officers wanting a refresher.
- Discussions on the practical implications of some areas of the NHS regulations that LPCs need to understand to advise contractor including market entry, common reasons for breach notices and the procedures NHS England must follow; and post payment verification and the overpayment procedures;
- Areas of the LPC constitution that are most encountered in practice;
- Local commissioning- making sense of the local structures and the opportunities for community pharmacy; provider companies
- Current hot topics including GDPR, changes to the contractual framework, and funding
- LPC management, structures and ways of working
Leading the day will be PSNC’s Director of Operations and Support, Gordon Hockey, and Head of LPC and Contractor Support, Mike King.
The new format is interactive and focusses on the practicalities of working on and for an LPC. Lots of time for questions and networking with other LPCs.
Where and when
The delegate fee for this event is £95.
Registration from 9.30am for 10am start, 4pm finish.