LPC Members Training Days
Thursday, 14 March, 2019
With new content and updates, PSNC’s LPC members days are for both new and experienced LPC members and officers.
The days provide the core training and updates for all those involved in the running and management of LPC operations including:
- LPC management, LPC finance, LPC structures and ways of working, leadership in difficult times, expectations on LPCs and LPC members, LPCs – what good looks like, resources for LPC members, local services database and updates on the latest issue affecting contractors
- The role and powers of the LPC, governance, NHS regulations
- The NHS landscape and architecture, commissioning, LPC engagement with the new local NHS structures, provider companies
Where and when:
- 14th March in London – Ambassadors Hotel, click here to book.
- 27th March in Leeds/Brighouse – Holiday Inn, click here to book.
- 1st May in Coventry – Ansty Hall Hotel, click here to book.
9.30am registration for 10am start finishes at 4.00pm
The delegate fee is £95.