Pharmacist Support Wellbeing Workshops
Monday, 29 March, 2021 7.30pm-8.30pm
PSNC has arranged to host two Wellbeing Workshops from Pharmacist Support, the profession’s independent charity, to help support those working in the community pharmacy sector.
With Pharmacist Support’s extensive experience in the wellbeing arena, PSNC wanted to provide a forum for these workshops to help them reach (and benefit) a larger audience.
Pharmacist Support will be offering their Stress Management and Building Resilience workshop, which covers:
- The science behind stress and anxiety and its effect;
- An insight into how our mindset can impact our wellbeing;
- Techniques for dealing with feelings of pressure, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT);
- How to identify and build on strengths;
- The advantages of positive thinking and self-reflection; and
- Tips to enhance resilience and wellbeing.
Attendees can expect an event packed with information and tools to help better manage stress and everyday pressures, specifically tailored to the pharmacy workforce’s needs.
The free online workshop lasts around an hour and involves interactive activities for attendees as well as learning.
Please click your preferred date below to book your place.
Wednesday 17th February – 7.30pm (booking closed)