Provider Company Workshop
Tuesday, 24 September, 2019 10am-4pm
PSNC will be hosting a provider company workshop on 24th September 2019 at Woburn House, Kings Cross. This workshop will help LPCs to understand the key considerations for facilitating the set up of a a provider company as well as how this can be achieved in practice. There will also be an opportunity to learn from other LPCs to understand current best practice and provide a roadmap for implementation. The purpose of the provider company workshop is to support new and existing provider companies as well as providing information to those LPCs that are currently considering setting up a provider company.
Learning outcomes for the workshop will be as follows:
1. An overview of provider companies and identifying key opportunities in light of the emerging NHS landscape and PCN structures.
2. An introduction and overview of the revised model.
3. Financial considerations.
4. Key enablers and preparation to set up a provider company.
5. The process of setting up a provider company.
6. Sharing best practice from other areas to identify enablers and challenges and how to overcome them.
Date: Tuesday 24th September
Venue: Woburn House, Tavistock Square, Kings Cross, WC1H 9HQ
Time: 10am to 4pm