Webinar on changes to advance payments
Tuesday, 5 October, 2021 7.30pm
Online (please register for access link)
PSNC and the NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) will be holding a joint webinar on the upcoming changes to advance payments and FP34C submission requirements.
During the online event, the team at PSNC will cover the following topics:
- New advance payment timetable;
- Changes to FP34C submission requirements;
- Changes to sorting of paper prescriptions including updated red separator requirements;
- Payment arrangements and administrative charges for late bundle submissions;
- Extended submission deadlines for bank holidays; and
- EPS and token submission requirements.
Whilst colleagues from the NHSBSA will cover:
- End to PEPS including transition arrangements;
- Changes to payment timetable for PEPS contractors;
- Using MYS for FP34C submissions; and
- Contingency arrangements for submissions.
During the 60-minute webinar, viewers will also be given the opportunity to ask questions.
|Watch the on-demand version of the Changes to advance payments webinar here|