Book now for webinar on changes to advance payments and FP34C submission requirements
THIS CONTENT HAS NOW EXPIRED
PSNC and the NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) will be holding a joint webinar on the upcoming changes to advance payments and FP34C submission requirements.
These changes which come into effect from November 2021 (for prescriptions dispensed in October 2021) coincides with the end of the Pharmacy Earlier Payment Scheme (PEPS), announced last month. The early advance payment timetable will benefit ALL contractors and should help any contractor using PEPS as they transition out of the scheme.
|When is it?
Tuesday 5th October at 7.30pm.
Who should attend?
How do I register?
The webinar titled ‘New advance payment timetable and FP34C submission requirements’ is scheduled for Tuesday 5th October at 7.30pm. During the online event, the team at PSNC will cover the following topics:
- New advance payment timetable;
- Changes to FP34C submission requirements;
- Changes to sorting of paper prescriptions including updated red separator requirements;
- Payment arrangements and administrative charges for late bundle submissions;
- Extended submission deadlines for bank holidays; and
- EPS and token submission requirements.
Whilst colleagues from the NHSBSA will cover:
- End to PEPS including transition arrangements;
- Changes to payment timetable for PEPS contractors;
- Using MYS for FP34C submissions; and
- Contingency arrangements for submissions.
During the 60-minute webinar, viewers will also be given the opportunity to ask questions. So, if you want to better understand how you can benefit from earlier advance payments by making changes to your end of month submission processes, please join us on 5th October.
Unable to attend the webinar?
Don’t worry, you will be able to watch a recording on the PSNC website a few days after the event.