Hypertension Case-Finding Service – resources update
PSNC has published several additional resources to support community pharmacy contractors who are providing or planning to provide the Hypertension Case-Finding Service, which became a new Advanced service on 1st October 2021:
- A GP letter / email service notification template to support contractors to notify general practice teams that the pharmacy will be providing the service;
- A PSNC Briefing for general practice teams to provide information for general practice teams on the new service and to assist contractors to engage with their local general practice colleagues;
- To support with promotion of the service, resources include a poster, digital marketing resources, small flyers to use on prescription bags, and a template patient leaflet;
- A reference guide to support with clinic blood pressure checks; and
- A patient leaflet to support provision of readings.
All of the above resources as well as further information on the service can be found on the PSNC Hypertension-Case Finding Service hub page.