Update on pharmacy IT workstreams published
Following the Community Pharmacy IT Group’s (CP ITG) quarterly meeting on June 9th 2021, the group has published its Pharmacy IT quarterly round-up (Summer 2021 edition).
Several updates are included within this:
- IT developments affecting the Electronic Prescription Service (EPS);
- the Care Identity Service (CIS2);
- Community Pharmacist Consultation Service (CPCS);
- the pharmacy infrastructure survey; and the
- Data Security and Protection Toolkit (DSPTK).
The CP ITG’s quarterly round-up (pdf version) also outlines many opportunities for pharmacy teams to get involved with improving pharmacy IT.
The round-up is also available in html format: psnc.org.uk/itupdate.
About the CP ITG: Members of the CP ITG are drawn from PSNC, NPA, RPS, CCA and AIMp. PSNC also provides the secretariat for the group. Pharmacy contractors, IT system suppliers, NHSBSA, NHS Digital, NHSE&I, and NHSX likewise participate in the group’s meetings and work. For more information, please visit the CP ITG webpage.