Published on: 16th July 2013 | Updated on: 8th April 2022
How to reach us
The best way to contact PSNC is via email. Our main email address (for general enquiries) is email@example.com
To send your query to a specific team, please choose from the following:
- Communications and Public Affairs Team (for press/media queries): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dispensing and Supply Team: email@example.com
- Services Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital and Technology Lead: email@example.com
- Regulation and Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contractor and LPC Support Team: email@example.com
Alternatively, you can call us on 0203 1220 810.
How to find us
Address: PSNC, 14 Hosier Lane, London, EC1A 9LQ
Complaints about PSNC
Concerns and issues about PSNC or its work may be raised in a variety of ways.
- Formal complaints or concerns from a contractor may be raised through the PSNC member who represents the contractor (i.e. the member they have appointed or elected), or through the contractor’s LPC.
- Complaints from contractors, LPCs or from anyone else, including patients, may also be raised with any PSNC member including subcommittee Chairs; or directly with the Chief Executive, staff members or the Chair of PSNC.
- Anyone can raise a complaint about PSNC by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints sent to this e-mail address are considered by the Chair of the Review and Audit Panel or by the Chief Executive, as appropriate.
For more information on this topic please email email@example.com