Understanding your Schedule of Payments
PSNC and the NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) will be holding a Schedule of Payments webinar on Tuesday 11th June at 7.30pm.
The webinar will aim to help community pharmacy contractors to better understand their FP34 Schedule of Payments.
During the online event PSNC and NHSBSA will:
- Explain how your pharmacy’s monthly Schedule of Payments is put together;
- Highlight how potential discrepancies between the FP34c and FP34 can creep in;
- Describe where to find various fees and payments in the Schedule;
- Illustrate why your monthly payments may fluctuate; and
- Show you how to use your Schedule to monitor performance.
During the 60-minute webinar viewers will also be given the opportunity to ask questions.
So, if you want to better understand the payments your pharmacy receives from the NHS, please join us for the ‘Understanding your Schedule of Payments’ webinar.
|Register for the Schedule of Payments webinar here|
Recent webinars now on-demand
Price concessions webinar: We explain how the price concession system works and describes what PSNC does behind the scenes for community pharmacy contractors.
Data Security and Protection (IG) Toolkit Workshop: Representatives from PSNC and NHS Digital talk viewers through the new Toolkit for completing their pharmacy’s 2018/19 Information Governance (IG) return.
Prescription charge exemptions and switching webinar: Our Dispensing and Supply Team and NHSBSA present a webinar outlining the different exemptions from the prescription charge and explain why prescriptions are switched.