Julie Cooper Labour MP for Burnley yesterday (18/10/18) visited Basegreen Pharmacyto discuss new ways of working in Primary Care. The visit was hosted by Our very own Vice Chair Crispin Bliss and Pharmacy Owner and PSNC Regional Representative Garry Myers, both of whom have been key to the implementation and success of the New Integrated Care Model between Basegreen Pharmacy and Jaunty Springs Medical Centre, along with the Pharmacy Team at Basegreen.
Community Pharmacy Sheffield Website
Welcome to Community Pharmacy Sheffield (CPS).
We represent all 128 pharmacy contractors within the Sheffield Health and Wellbeing Board area.
The NHS and local government consult Community Pharmacy Sheffield on all matters relating to the NHS and public health work undertaken by community pharmacy in Sheffield. We are also responsible for advancing the enhanced role of community pharmacy to ensure it plays an active part in promoting health and wellbeing across the city.
Councillor Chris Peace visits local Community Pharmacy to hear how the sector is hoping for transformative change to contribute to the NHS Long Term Plan
See latest news for details of the visit: here
Angela Smith, MP for Penistone and Stocksbridge, visited Well Pharmacy in Grenoside to better understand the role community pharmacy plays in the area’s healthcare system.
See the attached links for up-to-date information from PSNC on the rapidly changing picture for Community Pharmacy
Latest PSNC News
Colestyramine sachets and Fluticasone nasules added to the list of medicines that cannot be parallel exported from the UKDecember 5, 2019
- RT @PSNCNews: Contractors are encouraged to check their FP34 Schedule of Payments to ensure they have received the PQS Aspiration payment (…
- IMPORTANT UPDATE: PQS - DOS DEADLINE 11.59 pm 30 Nov / PCN Lead Action Reminder / HUHY Mandatory PHC - Virtual Outc… https://t.co/I5zgHlowXq
- IMPORTANT UPDATE: PCN Lead Action / CPPE CPCS Training - Leeds / Data Analysis & Appendix C Access / Several Remind… https://t.co/CrQN02q3Jb
- IMPORTANT LOCAL UPDATE: NHSMail Usage / CPCS Eve Event 19 Nov & General Engagement / PQS Links / EPS4 starts 18 Nov… https://t.co/BkCXpjVGPH
- RT @PSNCNews: #PharmacyHour https://t.co/10zCbdCJ7A