Julie Cooper Labour MP for Burnley yesterday (18/10/18) visited Basegreen Pharmacyto discuss new ways of working in Primary Care. The visit was hosted by Our very own Vice Chair Crispin Bliss and Pharmacy Owner and PSNC Regional Representative Garry Myers, both of whom have been key to the implementation and success of the New Integrated Care Model between Basegreen Pharmacy and Jaunty Springs Medical Centre, along with the Pharmacy Team at Basegreen.
Community Pharmacy Sheffield Website
Welcome to Community Pharmacy Sheffield (CPS).
We represent all 128 pharmacy contractors within the Sheffield Health and Wellbeing Board area.
The NHS and local government consult Community Pharmacy Sheffield on all matters relating to the NHS and public health work undertaken by community pharmacy in Sheffield. We are also responsible for advancing the enhanced role of community pharmacy to ensure it plays an active part in promoting health and wellbeing across the city.
Councillor Chris Peace visits local Community Pharmacy to hear how the sector is hoping for transformative change to contribute to the NHS Long Term Plan
See latest news for details of the visit: here
Angela Smith, MP for Penistone and Stocksbridge, visited Well Pharmacy in Grenoside to better understand the role community pharmacy plays in the area’s healthcare system.
See the attached links for up-to-date information from PSNC on the rapidly changing picture for Community Pharmacy
Latest PSNC News
- RT @PSNCNews: Two weeks left to make your Pharmacy Quality Scheme (PQS) declaration https://t.co/HkmEXwpEon https://t.co/d22XXLuNvi
- RT @PSNCNews: National audit topic determined - antimicrobial stewardship audit to be completed by 31st March 2020 https://t.co/lS03YV3R8K…
- RT @PSNCNews: Government takes precautionary steps to help ensure the coronavirus doesn't interrupt the supply of medicines to UK patients…
- RT @PSNCNews: Share your views on the independent review of contractor representation and support – national contractor survey now open htt…
- RT @ChemistDruggist: A falsified medicines directive (FMD) recall has been issued for GlaxoSmithKline’s (GSK) Beconase Aqueous Nasal Spray…