Julie Cooper Labour MP for Burnley yesterday (18/10/18) visited Basegreen Pharmacyto discuss new ways of working in Primary Care. The visit was hosted by Our very own Vice Chair Crispin Bliss and Pharmacy Owner and PSNC Regional Representative Garry Myers, both of whom have been key to the implementation and success of the New Integrated Care Model between Basegreen Pharmacy and Jaunty Springs Medical Centre, along with the Pharmacy Team at Basegreen.
Community Pharmacy Sheffield Website
Welcome to Community Pharmacy Sheffield (CPS).
We represent all 129 pharmacy contractors within the Sheffield Health and Wellbeing Board area.
The NHS and local government consult Community Pharmacy Sheffield on all matters relating to the NHS and public health work undertaken by community pharmacy in Sheffield. We are also responsible for advancing the enhanced role of community pharmacy to ensure it plays an active part in promoting health and wellbeing across the city.
Angela Smith, MP for Penistone and Stocksbridge, visited Well Pharmacy in Grenoside to better understand the role community pharmacy plays in the area’s healthcare system.
The Prime Ministers Challenge Fund (PMCF) Pharmacy Project of community pharmacists working in GP practices has won the award for ‘GP Partnership of the Year’ at this years Chemist and Druggist awards! For further details please see news article below.
See the attached links for up-to-date information from PSNC on the rapidly changing picture for Community Pharmacy
Latest PSNC News
- UPDATE ON FLU VACCINE STOCK LEVELS ACTION - https://t.co/fCrTINk7br
- RT @PSNCNews: #QualityPayments The NHS website team has published an updated user guide for uploading the Community Pharmacy Patient Questi…
- RT @DoncasterLPC: PSNCNews "Final update to the November 2018 price concessions list out now https://t.co/Hiw0kVdVJZ https://t.co/yILLyzQ7G…
- RT @ChemistDruggist: BREAKING: @DHSCgovuk wants to amend regulations to allow #pharmacists to dispense an alternative in cases of “serious,…
- RT @PSNCNews: Contractors can now use templates on our website to complete their monthly and/or annual patient safety reports for #QualityP…