Julie Cooper Labour MP for Burnley yesterday (18/10/18) visited Basegreen Pharmacyto discuss new ways of working in Primary Care. The visit was hosted by Our very own Vice Chair Crispin Bliss and Pharmacy Owner and PSNC Regional Representative Garry Myers, both of whom have been key to the implementation and success of the New Integrated Care Model between Basegreen Pharmacy and Jaunty Springs Medical Centre, along with the Pharmacy Team at Basegreen.
Community Pharmacy Sheffield Website
Welcome to Community Pharmacy Sheffield (CPS).
We represent all 128 pharmacy contractors within the Sheffield Health and Wellbeing Board area.
The NHS and local government consult Community Pharmacy Sheffield on all matters relating to the NHS and public health work undertaken by community pharmacy in Sheffield. We are also responsible for advancing the enhanced role of community pharmacy to ensure it plays an active part in promoting health and wellbeing across the city.
Councillor Chris Peace visits local Community Pharmacy to hear how the sector is hoping for transformative change to contribute to the NHS Long Term Plan
See latest news for details of the visit: here
Angela Smith, MP for Penistone and Stocksbridge, visited Well Pharmacy in Grenoside to better understand the role community pharmacy plays in the area’s healthcare system.
See the attached links for up-to-date information from PSNC on the rapidly changing picture for Community Pharmacy
Latest PSNC News
- IMPORTANT LOCAL UPDATE: Equality Act - MDS Guidance / Market Entry Update / 2020 Pharmacy Advice Campaign /Data Pro… https://t.co/h3PbAEXG77
- IMPORTANT LOCAL UPDATE: CPCS Briefing - Updated / PQS Declaration Period Approaches / NHSE&I Flu Advice 2020-21 / V… https://t.co/gP81rMYkYB
- RT @PSNCNews: #PharmacyHour We've addressed some common queries from contractors regarding the urgent supply of Controlled Drugs as part of…
- RT @TheGPhC: Are you an experienced independent prescriber? Check out the RPS' newly launched competency framework for Designated Prescribi…
- RT @Kent_LPC: Consultation on the draft 2020 fees rules | General Pharmaceutical Council. Have you filled out the consultation? https://t.…