Virtual Outcomes Online Training
Free Online Training For Sheffield Pharmacy Teams:
As part of our on-going commitment to ‘Represent, Support and Develop’ pharmacy teams in Sheffield, CPS have invested in “Virtual Outcomes” as an on-line training solution to help support the whole Pharmacy Team to meet the various challenges which form part of the current Pharmacy Contract. The modules are designed to assist pharmacy teams in responding to NHS England Public Health Campaigns and support Healthy Living Champions and HLPs to access useful resources to ensure best outcomes for patients. There are monthly on-line training modules (which can be accessed free at any time throughout the year).
On the 1st of each month a new course will become available and can be accessed at work or at home via a PC, tablet or mobile device.
Features & Benefits of the Online Training:
- Each course takes 15-25 minutes to complete
- Certificate of completion – to go in Healthy Living Pharmacy and/or GPhC file as evidence of continued staff training
- Links to websites for resources to support the campaigns are provided and easy to access
- Hints and Tips on how to set up HLP Health Zones
- New staff will be able to access ALL the courses available
How to Access the Training:
Access to the modules is very easy by completing an online registration the first time you participate. Once done you will be notified directly with details of the next available on-line training.
Examples of Modules Available:
|Ask your pharmacy team – aimed at parents of children under 5|
|Men’s Health week|
|Travel/Get ready for summer|
|Blood in Pee|
|Drug and Steroid Misuse|
|Stay Well This Winter|
|Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)|