This page has all the information you need to run the service.
SLA and PGD
These are the requirements and the different variations:
1. Pharmacist that isn’t trained to Level 2 or PGD (but requires both)
2. Pharmacists that’s already trained to Level 2 and needs PGD accreditation
3. Pharmacist that wants to do PGD only and not offer Level 2 sessions
Ideally all Pharmacists are in options 1 & 2.
1. Pharmacists in this group will need to complete the
a) NCSCT core knowledge and Skills online assessment.
b) Attend the 3 hour core knowledge and skills face to face training.
c) Do the face to face PGD training and pre reading.
d) Attend on going update training event (1 a year).
2. Pharmacists already trained to Level 2 only need to attend
a) face to face PGD training
b) Attend on going update training event (1 a year)
c) Pass the NCSCT core knowledge and skills online assessment
3. Do face to face PGD training and pre reading only (and PGD update sessions when
Because the Level 2 is shorter than previously, it is recommended that Pharmacists pass the
consultation skills for Pharmacists CPPE assessment.
Claim via PharmOutcomes