Additional guidance on PQS PCN Domains published
October 9, 2020
PSNC has published the following support materials:
- PSNC Briefing 030/20 – Guidance for LPCs on the Primary Care Network domains. To assist LPCs to provide support for pharmacy contractors to achieve these elements of the scheme.
- PSNC Briefing 031/20 – Guidance for pharmacy contractors on the PCN domains. To assist community pharmacy contractors on how they can achieve these elements of the scheme.
- PSNC Briefing 032/20 – Guidance for Pharmacy PCN Leads on how they can support the contractors in their PCN to achieve the Primary Care Network elements of the Pharmacy Quality Scheme 2020/21.
- Within the guidance and resources section of PQS 2020/21 Part 2 there are a range of PCN resources including templates and Briefings to support:
- LPCs engage PCN Clinical Directors and Pharmacy PCN Leads; and
- Pharmacy PCN Leads to carry out their duties to support contractors.
- Within the guidance and resources section of PQS 2020/21 Part 2 there are also additional templates to assist contractors with some of the requirements of the criteria including an action plan template and a training log sheet.
- To support the risk management domain an updated risk review template has also been provided in Domain 3 – the risk management section.
Visit the PQS website hub.