Community Pre-Registration Pharmacist Tutor Training Day –
Wednesday, 15 June, 2016 9.45 – 16:00 (registration from 9.30am)
Newton Room, Victoria House, Capital Business Park, Cambridge CB21 5XB
**Update – There are only 6 places left for this course and are on a first come, first serve basis.**
The training day will be facilitated by Dr Keith Cockburn Associate GP Dean for Hertfordshire as part of the ‘Building Capacity for Community Pre-Registration Pharmacist Tutors Pilot’ sponsored by HEE.
Aims and objectives of the day:
- This training programme is intended for community pre-registration pharmacist tutors who are currently training pre-registration trainees and for those who are considering training trainees for the first time
- Topics covered will include: teaching & learning styles, formative & summative assessment, conditions for learning, giving feedback and difficult conversations
- There will be opportunities to network with colleagues to share good practice
- Attendance is free of charge with attendees entitled to an incentive payment in return for agreement to take part in the programme evaluation
- Attendees will be given access to further support and online training opportunities
- Lunch, refreshments and free parking will be available
To register for the day, please click here and complete the details requested.
For further information email Judy Croot or Emma Themba