Early Diagnosis of Cancer Training – Kings Centre, GY
Wednesday, 22 June, 2016 19:00 for a 19:30 Start (21:30 finish)
Kings Centre, Great Yarmouth
Spotting the Signs of Cancer- Important Training for Pharmacy Staff in Great Yarmouth and Waveney
Norfolk & Suffolk LPCs, in partnership with HealthEast CCG, Cancer UK & Macmillan Cancer Support, are delighted to announce local training for Pharmacists and all front-line pharmacy staff.
These very practical events, led by experts from Talk Cancer, will cover:
• Key messages and training on early diagnosis and advice
• Communication with patients
• Local referral pathways
• Lifestyle advice and prevention
There are two dates and locations:
- Wednesday 22nd June (King’s Centre, GY) (Norfolk LPC)
- Wednesday 13th July (Beccles House) (Suffolk LPC)
Pharmacy Staff from all of Great Yarmouth & Waveney are welcome at either event, just book onto the one most convenient for you!
Make a difference- book NOW!