Harm Reduction Skills for Pharmacy Staff – Ipswich
Thursday, 31 January, 2019 19:30- 21:30
Sanderson House, 17-19 Museum Street, Ipswich IP1 1HE
Harm Reduction Skills for Pharmacy Staff’ sessions will be provided in our locality hubs on the following dates:
- Ipswich – Sanderson House, 17-19 Museum Street, Ipswich IP1 1HE – January 31st – 19.30 – 21.30
- Bury St Edmunds – 2 Looms Lane, Bury St Edmunds IP33 1HE – February 13th – 19.30 – 21.30*
*please note the Bury St Edmunds date has changed from 17th January
Each session will comprise of the following:
- ‘Needle Exchange Training’ – which includes safer injecting information, product information and promoting the safe disposal of equipment.
- ‘Real life experiences’ – A Peer Mentor will be sharing their experiences of addiction and recovery.
- There will also be some time for questions and discussion to support the development of collaborative working between pharmacies and Turning Point.
We have a maximum of 20 places for each session. To book your place please e mail Nick Allard via the address below stating:
- Your name
- Your pharmacy
- The locality of the session required (eg, Ipswich).
You will be informed of your place once confirmed. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. A maximum of three spaces per pharmacy.
We hope that you find the sessions useful, please let me know if you have any questions.
Nick Allard, Harm Reduction Coordinator, Turning Point Suffolk, firstname.lastname@example.org