Health Checks training – Bury St Edmunds
Wednesday, 31 July, 2019 12:30pm - 3:30pm
Sainsbury's, Recreation Way, Mildenhall, Bury St Edmunds, IP28 7HG
Suffolk LPC are offering Health Check training for pharmacies signed up to provide the NHS Health Check Service. Light food and refreshments will be available from 12pm.
Please use the following link and the process below: https://www.healthcheck.nhs.uk/commissioners-and-providers/training/e-learning-resources/
- Essential Online training (using the link above) – must be completed before attending the face to face session. Please bring certificates of completion to the face to face session.
- NHS Healthchecks – will take approx. 1 hr to complete.
- Dementia training – will take approx. 30 mins
- Suggested follow-up reading (using the link above) – These could support practitioner confidence and help conversations.
- Behaviour and lifestyle Change e-learning – includes a MECC component
- Alcohol- E-learning modules on IBA
- Online Drive: All the SOP’s, training presentations, videos and all other relevant information and documents can also be found in the online drive for you to access any time: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0Y1oStUl7Mjfmk3YWxTbTFqYi01eXpmcWUtZ3hJQnRETWh3c2hEaVF3XzVwUnpYa1lPS1k&usp=sharing This information is also available on our Health Checks webpage. If there is any other information you would like to have access to but cannot find on the shared drive online or our website, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see the SLA for all referral time scales and thresholds information: http://psnc.org.uk/suffolk-lpc/locally-commissioned-services/nhs-health-checks-2016
To register your place please fill out the form below:Please select a valid form