Pharmacy is Changing – Are You Ready? Annual Contractor Event and AGM
Wednesday, 19 September, 2018 7:30 – 9:00pm. Food and refreshments will be available from 6:45pm.
Claydon Country House Hotel, 16-18 Ipswich Road Claydon, Ipswich IP6 0AR
This event will provide an update on current “hot topics” such as contract negotiations, re-validation, Falsified Medicines Directive, the Flu service and local service developments. It will also give contractors an opportunity to speak to the LPC about current concerns.
Agenda for the AGM and Contactor event
6:45pm – Food and networking opportunities
7:30pm – AGM
7:45pm – National Update
- Contract Negotiations- outline
- Re-validation- key points and resources
- FMD- key points and resources
8:00 pm – Local Opportunities Update
- Urgent Care
- NUMSAS o EMOP
- Safer Consulting Training
- HLP Support
- MECC/very brief advice
- Public Health Service delivery
8:20 pm – Questions on opportunities
8:25 pm – Local Challenges Discussion
- Internet Pharmacies
- How do you deal with mail drops?
- How digitally prepared are you?
- New local services
- What is a Pharmacy Provider Company?
- How do we engage with STPs?
- A new clinical contract
- What might this look like?
- How do we use skill mix to support it?
8:45 pm Open Discussion on these and local concerns
9:00 pm Meeting closes
The event is aimed at contractors, as a vote on the accounts will be required but we welcome any pharmacy member to attend who has an interest in the future of pharmacy.
How to book: Please visit http://psnc.org.uk/suffolk-lpc/about-us/annual-report-accounts-2017-2018-and-the-agm/ to view the accounts, annual report and book your place.