Waveney COPD MUR event
Thursday, 28 June, 2018 6:45pm for a 7:30pm start
The Waveney House Hotel, Staithe Suite, Puddingmoor, Beccles, Suffolk NR34 9PL
We will be holding a joint LPC/CCG event, Effective use of a Medicines Use Review for a person with COPD and NHS POD Update.
Food will be available during registration funded by Pfizer.
- 6:45pm – 7:30pm Arrival & Registration
- 7:30pm – 7:40pm Introduction by the chair – Ms Myra Battle, Service Support Officer
- 7:40pm – 8:45pm “Effective use of a Medicines Use Review for a person with COPD” – Ms Heather Matthews, Independent Respiratory Nurse Consultant
- 8:45pm – 9:00pm Discussion – Ms Heather Matthews, Independent Respiratory Nurse Consultant and Ms Myra Battle, Service Support Officer
- 9.00pm – 9.15pm NHS POD Update – Jessica Adcock, Advanced Medicines Optimisation Pharmacist, GY&W CCG and NHS POD team
This event has been organised to support closer working between Community Pharmacy and General Practice for patients with COPD in the Great Yarmouth and Waveney area.
Booking for this event has now closed.