East of England Community Pharmacy Team
Following the process to align NHS England and NHS Improvement across our new regional footprints , the Community Pharmacy & Optometry Team sit within the Primary Care and Public Health Directorate and are based in three offices; Victoria House in Fulbourn, Swift House in Chelmsford and Charter House in Welwyn Garden City. Our new geographical East of England footprint for the region incorporates Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Luton, Milton Keynes, Norfolk and Suffolk.
The single point of contact for all enquiries is email@example.com This is our preferred method of communication where we continually monitor the inbox during office hours.
If required, our telephone number is 01138 249154. A member of the team will be able to divert your call to the appropriate team member.
The regional team can help with: –
- Pharmaceutical Services Regulations Committee
- Applications for inclusion in or amendments to the pharmaceutical list (via Primary Care Support England (PCSE)
- Maintain the Pharmaceutical list for East of England
- Unscheduled closures
- Issues with the waste contractual arrangements
- Annual complaints return
- Pharmaceutical pre-registration trainee applications
- Community Pharmacy Assurance Framework (CPAF)
- Medicines use Review (MUR) and New Medicines Service (NMS) administration
- Christmas and Easter Rotas
- NHS mail applications
Please use the generic email address in the first instance so that we can respond in a timely and effective way.
The Senior Pharmacy Contracts Manager is Sharon Gray.