Section last updated: 9th April 2020
This page contains links to further information on the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
The information and guidance in this hub will be updated on a regular basis.
A Video Message From the National Pharmacy Bodies
The following video was published on 9th April 2020.
Key actions to take during the pandemic
Contractors and pharmacy teams are advised to take the following actions during the pandemic:
- Read the NHSE&I guidance whenever it is updated and implement its recommended actions;
- Clearly display the COVID-19 poster at points of entry to your pharmacy;
- Implement your business continuity plan where required and seek assistance and advice from your Local Pharmaceutical Committee;
- Keep up to date with developments by regularly checking the information on COVID-19 on GOV.UK, the NHSE&I Coronavirus Primary Care webpage and checking your NHSmail shared mailbox on a regular basis for updates from NHSE&I; and
- Where possible, display the public health advice posters on hand washing, social distancing etc.